Rearmed Trials Rearmed Trials

This game is so fucking addictive!

D-SuN responds:

CrossCode CrossCode

WOW!!!

Theropods Theropods

Amazing work, but I got stuck.

Kram Keep Kram Keep

Great game, I managed to beat it on normal playing with an arcade stick. Wall jump mechanic was very awkward to use at times but overall brilliant game

Beat Chaser 2 Beat Chaser 2

Very Tohuou like. I was having a hard time until I realized that just like tohou, the hitbox is the dot on the guitar. I also did better when I started dodging in rhythm to the music! This is a brilliant fucking game especially when you get in the zone and you're dodging to the beat like boss!

The only thing is I wish there was an audio indication of when you're taking damage and like, a life meter or hearts or something, it took me a while to realize that the numbers at the bottom were my health.

Awesome game though with a really original dodge mechanic.

SHMUP SHMUP

It's okay, but the ship starts out way too slow even with the speed upgrades. Also there's like no grazing at all so there are parts that are impossible to dodge. Not bad though, I was playing with an arcade stick and it was fun, great music too.

GunMission GunMission

Made me go and plug my controller in, you get stars just for that

RyThom responds:

Hahaha! Thanks! Everything's more fun with a controller :)

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

I played this with a controller and it was AWESOME!

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

This is a very well made game, better than some rpgs I've actually spent money on from xbox indie game section. Look forward to playing it all the way through when I have more time.

Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

This is an awesome game! I love how it's not super long so I can play through it in one sitting. LOL at everybody crying about the boss. He was tough, but I got him after a few tries.