ZTV News Episode 8 ZTV News Episode 8

You get five stars automatically for animating 15 continuous minutes of lip sync.

Court Ordered - Pilot Court Ordered - Pilot

This shit is so good. I'm not even finished with the episode yet.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Stop typing and keep watching! Also, thank you!

Akumi the Bounty Hunter Akumi the Bounty Hunter

I've been a fan since the original Akumi series, it's awesome to see you're still at it!

MiltoniusArts responds:

Thank you! I'm glad to be back at it! It's always inspiring to hear from fans that knew my work from the original Akumi. :)

Crash Zoom: Sky Scam Crash Zoom: Sky Scam

So good!

A Really Cool Girl A Really Cool Girl

I REALLY like this.

Dave Chappelle as Bugs Bunny Dave Chappelle as Bugs Bunny

Fucking. Brilliant.

MRGreenbeanz responds:

Thank you!!

Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami" Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami"

This was pretty cool and I think having the visual style change dramatically between cuts is really interesting. It reminds me of MTV's the Maxx, the way the animation style would shift between scenes. My only criticism is with the use of 3D. It just didn't really blend well with everything else and I think it may have worked better if you just limited the 3D to the backgrounds and maybe just traced over the characters. It's a very interesting premise though, I look forward to the next one.

Black-Crystal responds:

Yeah the visual style is different because of the mix between 2d and 3d. But from Ep.3 onwards, i will be using all 3d which will require no blending. Using all 3d animations just makes my work more easier and faster to produce compare to 2d. Thanks for your review :)

Peck! Peck!

GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR DICK AND CATCH THE BALL!
5 stars for that line alone

I love anime ( ゚இωஇ゚)゚ I love anime ( ゚இωஇ゚)゚

I can relate.

Parappa Stuff Parappa Stuff

How do I get a copy of Parappa's fire ass mixtape?